Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customize 2.0 on 1.1.4

Default customize 2.0 on 1.1.4
    i have downloaded customize 2.o on my phone, and it runs fine but when i try to change an image or the springboard strings, it says tht it couldnt save or sumthin.... how can i make it work?

Did you register with Spicychicken? (customize 2.0)

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont like 2.0 its weird, why dont they just leave summer board for full themes, and customize for like the extra stuff

i agree with jay mixing them kinda of makes it complicated with alot of bugs

No that is not true, Customize 2.0 make the customization very easy, when you apply a theme all will be changed in one tap, however before annoying search in customize for every thing to change etc...

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geft View Post
    No that is not true, Customize 2.0 make the customization very easy, when you apply a theme all will be changed in one tap, however before annoying search in customize for every thing to change etc...
    Your rite to an extent, but like the guy above u mentioned, very buggy, and even thought its beta, its still asking one PROGRAM to do tooo much at one time, so i dunno, just my opinion i didn't like, uninstalled it rite away and reinstalled the old one ! i mean ur asking icons, main call power slider images, carrier, lock screen, weath bg, calc bg, etc etc all at once, just makes the phone trip out !

Negative. My Customize version works flawlessly. I have not had one mishap yet. I even use it to change themes now.

Reako

so after you install customize 2.0 can i still use SMB in-conjunction with it? Its not one or the other kind of deal correct?