Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes WiFi Store - Songs don't downloading properly?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default iTunes WiFi Store - Songs don't downloading properly?
    I have a 1.1.1 iPhone that is jailbreaked and working perfectly except I noticed that if I try to buy a song in iTunes WiFi it asks me for my password, then drops it into the download icon and I can see it actually download the entire song. However, it then pauses for a while on 'Finishing'.

Then I get a popup telling me that it was unable to download the song and to download it on my computer - which I'm able to do by doing 'Check for purchases' in iTunes.

However, I would like to still be able to buy tracks on the go. Anybody know what could be causing this? Maybe some third party app or Installer is conflicting with this? I don't remember having any problems prior to Jailbreak/Installer.

If you are NOT having any problems whatsoever, please post what 3rd party apps you have installed so I can figure out if it's something I installed that's causing the problem.

*bump*

Does no one use iTunes Wifi on here or does it work for all of
    Last edited by mobilehavoc; 2007-10-22 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have the same issue. Can anyone shed any light on it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just keep tapping on it in the iTunes Wifi Store -> Downloads section. It will keep giving you the error like 3-4 times and then eventually for an unknown reason will work!

The amount of times you have to retry varies so keep trying until it works.

Also remember when you reconnect to iTunes you have to MANUALLY right-click on your iPhone in iTunes and select 'Transfer Purchases' for those to show up on your desktop.

Seems like some type of weird bug caused by the jailbreak but at least it's not broken.

I'm also having this issue but mine will just have a flashing icon in the downloads icon but it will dissapear... There is no error messages or anything.