Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Need Help
    Well I just bought me and my girlfriend iPhones and used iLiberty+ to jailbreak/unlock/ect, but having some trouble getting everything running…

1) Safari browser is not keeping cookies, I know there’s a fix for it but I can’t get it to install, it says Error Main script execution failed!

2) I’m trying to get SummerBoard and Customize on it... I’ve been a lot of searching and still haven’t found a solution. First a tried a modded version for 1.1.4, wouldn’t download. Then I tried to use a modded version for 1.1.3 with a patch to make it think I had 1.1.3 but really have 1.1.4. That downloaded but when I downloaded carrier logos, they never changed when I supposedly changed them.

3) I am looking for an IM client that supports AIM. I know there is few out there but Apollo won’t download and I don’t like JiveTalk on here. I have JiveTalk on my Blackberry but on the iPhone it’s web based and I don’t like that. I'm looking for something that doesn’t have to use the Safari browser.

4) Also, now my Edge icon and Wifi dont show up

Can someone please help me solve these problems. BTW I love my iPhone, just wish I got one sooner.

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section, thanks for moving it... Can anyone please help me out here, i can't get myspace to work because of the cookies...
    Last edited by VBP2004EP3; 2008-04-14 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1) ssh to ur iphone and paste this command: chmod 4755 /Applications/MobileSafari.app/MobileSafari

3) mobilechat

4) if u mean there's a blue/white box then thats fine.. if u want the icon u can ssh and replace it with any of the ones in the download section. if there's no box at all nor wifi then download bossprefs and switch them on.
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

Quote Originally Posted by stocis View Post
    1) ssh to ur iphone and paste this command: chmod 4755 /Applications/MobileSafari.app/MobileSafari

3) mobilechat

4) if u mean there's a blue/white box then thats fine.. if u want the icon u can ssh and replace it with any of the ones in the download section. if there's no box at all nor wifi then download bossprefs and switch them on.
    how to paste the command for the cookie fix...

download putty..
    connect to ur phone (login: root, pass: alpine)
    and paste it

i'm using winscp, is that what u mean??

no. download putty