Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Open SSH problem, plz help ..

Default Open SSH problem, plz help ..
    Hi All

I have this big problem when usin open SSH, first time wverything went very well, connected.

I disconect and tried to conect again, but it will give me an error "network error, conecction refused", then in restarted my iphone, and tried again, now i got through.

Dis conected again and tried afterwords to conect, but same error ?? I restarted again and now iam conected again.

It's a bit anoying to restart the iphone after every conect, to let me reconect??
    Any1 have same issiu??

Plz help me ..

Best regards

Maybe you need to give your phone a static ip address,sounds like every time you disconnect/reconnect your ip changes. I'm only assuming of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ipirate View Post
    Maybe you need to give your phone a static ip address,sounds like every time you disconnect/reconnect your ip changes. I'm only assuming of course.
    Thanx for ur reply, but no my ip is still the same. i've allso tried to uninstall OPen SSH and reinstall it again, but still same issiu ???

No one have ran in this problem before ?? Plz help

Make sure you don't lock/sleep the phone, otherwise you will lose your WiFi IP address.

Quote Originally Posted by likwidfuzion View Post
    Make sure you don't lock/sleep the phone, otherwise you will lose your WiFi IP address.
    Thanx, but it's allready done, have set it to never lock ??

Any other solustion / couses for my problem ..???

I have the same issue. In BOSS Pefs I set it to ON, close BossPrefs then reopen SSH is disabled again?! wtf?!

I have tried to reinstall BossPrefs and OpenSSH, to no avail. Using Services instead of BossPrefs yields the same result: SSH gets disabled immediately again. Needless to say: connecting through WinSCP is impossible in any of these scenarios.

Any help would be appreciated.

I still have this issue. I even uninstalled BOSS prefs and open SSH. I then downloaded open SHH in installer and there no SSH icon?

If anyone could help me I would appreciate it.