Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard 3.0a11

Default Summerboard 3.0a11
    Just wondering what firmware this is for... I'm running 1.0.2, should i upgrade.... what are the updates to the program..

thanx in advanced

Mr B.

it scrolls sideways now... not a fan.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

I just updates the installer and noticed that summerboard had a new version 3.0a11, so i decided to uninstall the 2.11 version and tried to install the new one, but now i'm getting the error message that i need 1.1.1 version. Is there a way to get 2.11 back. Currently using version 1.0.2 of iphone fw.

Thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    Manual install of old version, ibrickr usually carries old versions.

I love scroll sideway. When they get everything figured out we should be able to separate apps and have a game screen, utility screen, and so on!!!
    Last edited by sogo; 2007-10-20 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This version is 1.1.1 only then?

thats what I'm getting out of it.... considering NO one can just say a simple yes or no.

NO, I have 1.0.2 with the new installer v3 and it works great. I did need to restart my iPhone after install.
    (power Off --------Power On = a restart)
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2007-10-20 at 06:29 PM. Reason: noooobeeee's

Anybody else running it on 1.0.2?

currently running installer 3.0 on 1.0.2- can not upgrade summerboard b/c of not currently running 1.1.1 - does not allow to scroll sideways, same up and down - refreshing sources hangs - installs working properly - "This release uses a different core repository and firmware 1.1.1 is recommended." Have not seen any new updates for apps other than ugrade of installer!! All systems are good and operating properly(so far,so good)!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by orgy9111 View Post
    I just updates the installer and noticed that summerboard had a new version 3.0a11, so i decided to uninstall the 2.11 version and tried to install the new one, but now i'm getting the error message that i need 1.1.1 version. Is there a way to get 2.11 back. Currently using version 1.0.2 of iphone fw.

Thank you
    Summerboard 2.11 is back on installer as of this afternoon

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

running it with 1.1.1 with no problems at all installed it off of the new installer

Default One Touch
    I jailbroke my iphone with onetouch, wondering what happens if you install summerboard 3.0a11. Onetouch installed 3.0a9.
    8GB, 1.1.1, jailbroke, AT&T
    4GB, 1.1.1, jailbroke, Fake Activated