Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CUSTOMIZE 2.0 FOR DUMMIES-very helpful

Default CUSTOMIZE 2.0 FOR DUMMIES-very helpful
    This is our video made by luqven(dedicated poster) and iphonehacker123(ME).
    Watch and learn how to download customize 2.0 and its themes!! FOR 1.1.4 firmware!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pn3NHNWUy5c&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pn3NHNWUy5c&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Thanks for watching and suscribe to alexosh1234!
    Last edited by iphonehacker123; 2008-04-12 at 10:28 PM.
    iPhonehacker123- please thank me

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iphonehacker123 For This Useful Post:

aziatiklover (2008-04-12), gsathana (2008-04-12), iceman_007 (2008-04-12)

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

thanx for the source man
     Think Different

is that for 1.1.4 and can you add your own sounds to customize

Okay,
    I have 1.1.4 jailbroken with ziphone and have had difficulties with Customize. Even the old version 1.21 would cause fits. I restored the phone and started fresh with 1.21 and after it FINALLY loaded the program and got past the Spicy Chicken logo, none of the downloaded icons, sliders, etc would load correctly. All of that with the normal BSD subsystem, BSD termfix, 1.1.4 compatability patch needed to make it work.

And now with Customize 2.0, it does the same thing. I restored with iTunes to original state and followed the above video. The same thing... everything installs, but I've opened Customize at least 75 times and still it shows Spicy Chicken and then back to the home screen.

What gives?

download the programtapp which is a command line and run the code

chmod +x/Applications/Customize.app/Customize

this is for 1.1.4 firmware
    Last edited by iphonehacker123; 2008-04-12 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhonehacker123- please thank me