Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard 1.1.1

Default Summerboard 1.1.1
    Does anyone know if their will be an update for version 1.1.1? I install summerboard 2.11 from the installer but when i restart my phone the dock goes to the top of my screen? Does anyone have a fix or do we know if their will be an update?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alexwrx For This Useful Post:

Suic7de (2007-10-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Nashville, TN- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
    Thanks

There is an updated version ...an Alpha release for 1.1.1 but you will have to install it manually through SSH

http://www.apptapp.com/summerboard/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ufmedrudy For This Useful Post:

Suic7de (2007-10-20)

I've installed all the files manually, the only problem is i cannot get the permissions(-rw-r--r--) to work It gives me an error when i try to change it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alexwrx For This Useful Post:

Suic7de (2007-10-20)

i got the same problem after install SummerBoard, the weird thing is that when i uninstall summerboard, my phone gets stuck in a loop of refreshing. I have to turn it off and on back.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kagome For This Useful Post:

Suic7de (2007-10-20)

Ok, I got the persmission to apply but when i open summerboard it will open a blank blue screen (background) with no options/settings, then close out after 10 seconds.

Hello dudes... I just updated to the new appinstaller... and by mistake deleted my summerboard... I'm running 1.0.2 and very happy with it. The problem is the new summerboard won't install and says I need 1.1.1 do you guys know how I can get my old summerboard back??

But that's for the appinstaller right? My appinstaller works fine... Is just that I can't get the Summerboard I had and the new one need 1.1.1... Can I uninstall my appInstaller and install the old version to get again the old summerboard or something??

Hmm.. Im not sure. Why do you not update to 1.1.1 version? If you like this is the guide I used to upate to 1.1.1, long process but Works great!

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9443

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Hello dudes... I just updated to the new appinstaller... and by mistake deleted my summerboard... I'm running 1.0.2 and very happy with it. The problem is the new summerboard won't install and says I need 1.1.1 do you guys know how I can get my old summerboard back??
    You should be able to get it from a PXL repository using iBrickr on Windows or Breezy on Mac.

I'm not positive PXL still works with Installer.app 3 though.

i just installed summerboard from installer on 1.1.1... and it works... it just scrolls horizontally... anyone know anything about this??
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks

why it scrolls sideways, or is it not opening properly?? You have to make sure the smb.pref file is set to 0755 for the permission.

no... it seems to be working fine... it just seems like they changed it to scroll sideways. instead of having the little scrollbar on the right side, there are now little dots at the bottom (like weather.app has) showing me which page i'm on and i scroll from side to side (also like weather.app)
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post
    You should be able to get it from a PXL repository using iBrickr on Windows or Breezy on Mac.

I'm not positive PXL still works with Installer.app 3 though.
    Yeah.. Got it to work! Thanks!! I found the PXL, then used Breezy to install it. Now it works as before... It doesn't show up on the AppInstaller though... Oh well... As long as it works!