Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How Can I put Installer Again? Plz Help!!

Default How Can I put Installer Again? Plz Help!!
    so i had everything working fine, then i kept getting this running out of disk space error, and i was browsing though the sources and found this one thing that said it would fix this error. so i say hey let me d/l it. so i d/l it and the installer icon from my iphonei s gone! how do i put it back again? do i have to connect it to my labtop or can i do it via wifi

If your installer app is gone, you'll need to reinstall it. You can SSH into the phone and manually do it, best bet besides starting over.

Green Apple
    Thanks

you can also re-install it by using ziphone. thats what i used.

Quote Originally Posted by alex2k10 View Post
    you can also re-install it by using ziphone. thats what i used.
    ok and how do i do this? i have ziphone but how od i just install installer? i dont want all my other apps to get deleted tho? suggestions?

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

just click the unlock only button that installs installer and sets ifone up for file changing. nothing else is changed. trust me i had the same problem and my ifones fine, with nothing missing or corrupt.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to seann33uk For This Useful Post:

addybgrilla (2008-04-11)

Quote Originally Posted by seann33uk View Post
    just click the unlock only button that installs installer and sets ifone up for file changing. nothing else is changed. trust me i had the same problem and my ifones fine, with nothing missing or corrupt.
    Good tip that is, i'll bear that in mind if I every perform an accidental installer-ectomy hehe

ok so i hit unlock only on ziphone, and i still have no installer, all i got was Zibri's Blog, help!

I would do a restore after installing some funky app that crashed installer like that.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    I would do a restore after installing some funky app that crashed installer like that.
    so do a total system restore via itunes? then do i upgrade to 1.1.4 or not?

You can upgrade to 1.1.4 if you want to, your choice. Either way you can re-jailbreak, etc afterwards. It just makes everything "cleaner". Will help with your disk space error too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You can just manually install it if you wanted it. Click on the customize link in my sig and it will show you how to manaully install customize, just replace customize with installer.

If your running out of disk space, use bossprefs to move the apps, ringtones and fonts to the media partition. Then you will have virtually unlimited space.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch