Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: appsupport patch question...

Default appsupport patch question...
    I unlocked my 1.1.4otb iphone with iplus2.0b. I plan to use my iphone in Spain. Iplus2.0b puts appsupport patch and region format patch in the sources menu automatically. I used installer to install appsupport patch and region format patch. Is that all I need to do? I've seen other threads where people are modifying a template for foreign country usage. Or is that method old and iplus2.0b takes care of that for you? Is there anything else I need to do to get the callerid and dialer to work properly other than just installing those two patches? Thanks.

The two programs you installed are supposed to modify the template for you so no need to do it manually. So you should be good to go with those

Are you still experiencing problems?
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHK For This Useful Post:

dia_cer0 (2008-04-10)

Thanks. I'm not having a problem as of yet, but I am going to travel to Spain and I don't want to run into problems with the iphone when I get there. One last thing... I installed the deviphone-ES patch for the spanish menus, etc. Will that cause a conflict with the appsupport and region format patches? Or are they two things completely separate?

Thanks again. I've asked questions on some other forums and I was beginning to think I had leprosy or something. Nobody answered. lol I really do appreciate your help.

lol I'm sure my late reply hasn't helped with your leprosy theory but my iPhone broke and it just came back

anyway, I do not think there should be a problem because they are completely different things enjoy your trip to Spain
    Last edited by TheHK; 2008-07-19 at 10:00 PM.
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button