Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Did customize delete your homescreen icons and say "iPod"?

I was really stupid and set my iPhone springboard to zero icons, thinking it would just hide the icons. But now all the icons are gone except the ones on the dock (phone, ipod, safari, and mail). If anyone can tell me how to retrieve my icons back on my springboard without restoring, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

This isn't working for me. I'm using iBrickr, and it doesn't seem to overwrite the file. iBrickr tells me that it's "0 bytes".

And I didn't have Dock installed, but just did via iBrickr, but can't seem to get it working. Any ideas? I can't get it to pop up.

I was stupid, too. And I set my springboard to zero icons. I have found the solution on this forum, but my english is not so good. So, I please you to lead me through this problem step by step. FOr example, I don`t undertsand this: "stfp into your phone, use cyberduck, fugu, whatever you want". I tried to download cyberduck on my iPhone, but text "Safari cannot download this file." appears on display. So please, help me. I would appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12