Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: apollo and mobilechat crash on edge

Default apollo and mobilechat crash on edge
    i got t-mobile with unlimited internet the $19.99 one and when i try to login on apollo or mobilechat with edge it crashes, but it opens with wi-fi i dont know what happen, please help the edge conf is internet2.voicestream.com

please help

i need help
    Last edited by kanaya; 2008-04-08 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

as far as i know mobilechat doesn't work via edge. i'm assuming it's the same case with apollo

its buggy as hell. ive gotten it work sometimes. ill just wait till june and get the real aim

i was on aim last night on edge, on mobilechat

I can always get on using Edge... it crashes with Wi-Fi on mine.

okay guys here's what you all need to do if you are having problems and are running firmware 1.1.3 Open installer and go to the "tweaks 1.1.3" category for you firmware and download the "IM CHAT 1.1.3 fix". If it doesn't say to restart you rphone and still isn't working then try doing so and see if that helps.

I was having similar problems and this worked for me.
    Last edited by andypropaganda; 2008-04-09 at 02:05 AM.
    iEat. iSleep. iPhone.

t-mobile has a service you have to contact them for vpn support. the apn becomes internet3.voicestream.com and it will connect over edge!

i tried the vpn support and it worked but then msn dont work, lol im kinda messed up here