Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to make the wallpaper show on the Home screen?

Default How to make the wallpaper show on the Home screen?
    It seems that the wallpaper doesn't show on the home screen. It only appears when the phone is turned on. I know Summerboard makes the wallpaper show, but SB seems to have packaged themes. How can I make the wallpaper display on the Home screen? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by truenorth; 2007-10-17 at 02:05 AM. Reason: typo

Green Apple
    Thanks
    what i do is set up your wallpaper, so it should show up when you turn it on and slide it to the right to unlock. now go to summerboard and turn off theme wallpaper, walla enjoy.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eschompthis For This Useful Post:

Dash-2 (2007-10-17), truenorth (2007-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by eschompthis View Post
    what i do is set up your wallpaper, so it should show up when you turn it on and slide it to the right to unlock. now go to summerboard and turn off theme wallpaper, walla enjoy.
    This method did not seem to work for me. Is it because I have both customise and summerboard? Not too sure what I am supposed to do. Basically I have a wallpaper which I use by choosing a picture from "Settings" and it only appears when the phone turns on. It does not appear in the background in the home screen. Appreciate your help on this!! thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashmolean View Post
    This method did not seem to work for me. Is it because I have both customise and summerboard? Not too sure what I am supposed to do. Basically I have a wallpaper which I use by choosing a picture from "Settings" and it only appears when the phone turns on. It does not appear in the background in the home screen. Appreciate your help on this!! thanks.
    Your talking about the keylock screen right? Its meant to be like that. The wallpaper option in the settings only changes the background for the keylock screen.

If you want to put a wallpaper on the springboard screen just download a SB theme with one, or put one yourself by changing some files on the iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by eschompthis View Post
    I never even tried this.
    Thanks for the tip =D

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

Thread moved. post in the correct forums.