Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWi not able to retrieve license

Question MyWi not able to retrieve license
    Hi,

I bought MyWi 4.0 end of May 2010 and since than have upgraded to iOS 4.1 (still using same iPhone). I now tried to start using MyWi again, but it fails to acquire the license. In Cydia I already associated my RockId with the Cydia account, but still no luck. When trying to reassociate I get the message that the account is already associated (sort of makes sense).

Already contacted Intelliborn several times via a form on their website, but not response.

Anyone has a clue on how to get MyWi working again (without buying it again)?

Thanks,
    Gero

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

It should have worked as long as it is the same device. You havent setup two accounts on cydia before have you?

Nope, i've only set up one Cydia account...

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Hopefully you will get a response from intelliborn soon.

gerovermaas: Did support get back to you?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Nope, still no response.

Any idea on how to get some response?

Regards,
    Gero

I'm having the exact same problem. WTF? I will get it back without paying one way or the other.