Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how or where can i get mywi 3.1.3?

Default how or where can i get mywi 3.1.3?
    I am running 3.1.3 on a 3g iphone and i bought a copy of 3.1.3mywi and it worked great with bluetooth tethering.

i have just had to restore my phone and now i can't find a 3.1.3 version of my wi only a 4.0?

my understanding is the 4.0 doesn't have the bluetooth option and i would have to pay again to upgrade so does anyone know where i can get the older 3.1.3 version?

cheers

Default Sorry, Cydia says no longer for sale
    Quote Originally Posted by philwalker View Post
    I am running 3.1.3 on a 3g iphone and i bought a copy of 3.1.3mywi and it worked great with bluetooth tethering.

i have just had to restore my phone and now i can't find a 3.1.3 version of my wi only a 4.0?

my understanding is the 4.0 doesn't have the bluetooth option and i would have to pay again to upgrade so does anyone know where i can get the older 3.1.3 version?

cheers
    Same here. I deleted the Rock app because I thought it was no longer needed. In doing so it deleted the MyWi 3.xx that I had already purchased. Intelliborn says they don't know what to do. When Rock had the reins it was easy, just go to the app section and redownload.

Sorry to say, but we might be screwed.

When I originally jailbroke my phone, I ended up restoring it to the non-jailbroken state because Cydia pretty much sucked big-time - One of the least usable pieces of software I have ever encountered.
    I went back to jailbraking when Rock came out. I too purchased MyWi from Rock and it looks like I too am screwed big time. MyWi was the only app that I really needed a jailbroken phone for.
    I don't think I can put up with Cydia - so it is back to the pure world of the non-jailbroken phone for me.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Install Icy if you don't like Cydia.

Just curious if anyone else has contacted Cydia or Intelliborn about purchased apps not being available now.

I contacted them too with the same problem and no reply yet.

Cydia has very poor customer service

Still no reply from cydia. I thought one benefit of the purchase price was support!

I guess when Cydia bought Rock they only wanted the cream... I wonder if or when MyWi 4 is no longer for sale they will ignore those users too??

Same problem here. I uninstalled Rock, and MyWi 3 disappeared as well. The situation is simple: Cydia does not allow me to use an officially purchased license. In other words Cydia screwed the customers.