Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No License Found Message

Default No License Found Message
    Have just jail broken my 3G using redsn0w.

My first App download from Cydia was MyWi 4.0 but whenever I launch I just get a message saying No License Found - Checking for License Updates.

Anyone any thoughts on how to resolve?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stevefry789 For This Useful Post:

bagchip (2010-07-07)

MyWi costs money, you need to download it through Rock App to get your trial.

Quote Originally Posted by stevefry789 View Post
    Have just jail broken my 3G using redsn0w.

My first App download from Cydia was MyWi 4.0 but whenever I launch I just get a message saying No License Found - Checking for License Updates.

Anyone any thoughts on how to resolve?
    I am in a very similar boat. I downloaded MyWi 4.0 through Cydia. I thought they gave me a trial period of 10 days or so. It installed fine but does not work with a msg "Could not activate cellular data network."

I do not remember any error msg regarding any Licence! Any suggestions?

Thanks,

bagchip

stevefry: Open up RockApp - as long as you have a data connection (WiFi or 3G) it should download the license.
    BagChip: You need 3G or edge - verify by turning off WiFi and open safari.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!