Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Error Authenticating Err#24

Default Error Authenticating Err#24
    Hi, this is my first post and sorry it has to be of an issue instead of praise.

I just purchased MyWi through Cydia and paid $9.99 via Appsidy. I downloaded the App fine but when I launch it, I immediately get the error listed in the title.

Reboot doesn't help and I've got a solid connection to my wifi atm here. I also tried reinstalling it from within Cydia. The version that it allowed me to buy was MyWi (No Rock).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

[EDIT] It also says, 'There was an error authenticating (Debug: 0 with 175 with 0 with 128). Please try again later.'
    Last edited by xKadiNx; 2010-04-04 at 08:29 PM.

Exact same issue here. Wondering if this is because I used to have the Rock version installed.

I don't have, and never have had, Rock. If it matters...

66 views and not a single response. Ah well, how do I go about applying for a refund then? I'm not into spending $10 to someone who clearly doesn't support the product. And this is the only place I could find that had anything to do with getting support so if I should look elsewhere, I'd appreciate a link. Thanks.
    Last edited by xKadiNx; 2010-04-06 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I emailed Appsidy about this on March 24, and just got a reply yesterday. They said that the issue is resolved with the latest version of MyWi 3.4.3b. That version has not shown up yet for updating, so I guess it is a matter of waiting for the update to be posted.
    Zane

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver View Post
    I emailed Appsidy about this on March 24, and just got a reply yesterday. They said that the issue is resolved with the latest version of MyWi 3.4.3b. That version has not shown up yet for updating, so I guess it is a matter of waiting for the update to be posted.
    Zane
    It's up in cydia.