Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wish List - unoffical Beta testers

Default Wish List - unoffical Beta testers
    1stly I have to admit to buying this app before I realised it was in Beta. My own fault and it isn't very much money, but as a principle charging for a Beta which is not "the finished article" is a bit well.......naughty !

Anyway having paid for it I would like to do what I can to make it work well... sort of unofficial beta testing.

So here is my list of bugs and improvements:

1. Bluetooth. Any profile relying upon a bluetooth connection (e.g. CAR) to "fail" once there is no longer a bluetooth connection. [Update - looks like this has been fixed in update .99, not tested yet][Confirmed this now works, thank you]

2. Ability to change the order in which the engine tests the profiles. For example I deleted "CAR" when bluetooth didn't work. I want to add it back but "Create Profile" adds it above "System Default" i.e. near the bottom of the list and I want it second from top (after "Low Battery"). [not a problem, see below, thanks MSBLUEMAN, I think this does change the engine order ]

3. Engine log: To show manual changes as well as Engine changes and to note (when running "Analyze Now") any manual overrides.

4. App icon to show which profile (maybe small red numbers to keep it simple ?) is currently running

EDIT 20 Aug 2009

5. I would like the ability to make certain profiles "manual only". For example I have some Golf GPS software. My "Golf" profile has almost everything except GPS turned off. It has no "engine criteria" becuase I could be using it anywhere. The rest of my profiles now work really well but without being able to make "Golf" manual only I think there are going to be circumstances where my iphone defaults to it. Better to be able (once selected) to take it outside of the control of the engine.

Ian
    Last edited by SgtBilko; 2009-09-28 at 09:17 PM.

Default Calendar Rule
    Calendar Rule: for example in the subject of the calendar schedule is the word "meeting", so the iphone can get in silence mode.

Sorry, for my English

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBilko View Post
    2. Ability to change the order in which the engine tests the profiles. For example I deleted "CAR" when bluetooth didn't work. I want to add it back but "Create Profile" adds it above "System Default" i.e. near the bottom of the list and I want it second from top (after "Low Battery").
    if you are talking about the order of the Profiles, then you can do this by going into Profiles, then at the top right, you will see EDIT and this allows you to change the order.

If you are talking about the Engine Criteria, then I don't know of any way.