Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: video transfer

Default video transfer
    My wife took some videos on her iphone 4 and wants to put them on her laptop. How do we transfer them from the iphone to the pc. I've tried tansee and I have iphone browser but I cant seem to figure it out.

UPDATE.....I got the files off the phone using iphone browser but the pc won't play the .mov file and none of the converters I've tried recognize the file type. Which is weird because most of them have the option to convert to .mov

Import them through iPhoto on your Mac for pc idk.

what do you mean idk. Is this a program because I looked for about 10 min and couldn't find it but I'll keep looking until you respond

Thanks

I figured it out now I just have to figure out how to rotate the video.

For anyone else that doesn't know. All you have to do is go to my computer, right click, and click on import videos and pictures.

I rotated by converting to avi then using vlc player to rotate and save.
    Last edited by mcintire21; 2010-06-25 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Idk? I don't know
    I don't know if you can get iMovie for pc but I think you can save them pics and mov to your iTunes when you backup your iPhone that's how I did it when using a pc or try importing through one of the adobe movie maker or other products. Hope this helps.

Let me correct my self it's iPhoto not iMovie my bad.
    Last edited by bignighttrain; 2010-06-26 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost