Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help me find my music?

Default Help me find my music?
    Okay so i got the downloading plugin from safari and sbsettings...everything is great but i dont know how to access the downloaded mp3s or videos...i know they go to var/mobile/library/downloads but what app do i use to access them on my iphone (3.0)....i figured it would just auto put mp3 into my music list?? Please help a newb out!! Thanks
    Last edited by Fsu1dolfan; 2009-07-31 at 07:10 PM.

Thanks

You can listen to them with iFile, but you can't add them to you iTunes library like that. You have to add music with either iTunes or 3rd party app like Sharepod or Mediamonkey to be able to access these songs via the iPodMediaPlayer.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

All your mp3s are supposed to come into your library automatically. But as it did not you should follow the steps manually. Try to use itune to add files in your library.
    mod/edit links removed

Quote Originally Posted by ronblade View Post
    All your mp3s are supposed to come into your library automatically. But as it did not you should follow the steps manually. Try to use itune to add files in your library.
    It's my understanding that the download plugin for mobile safari allows you to download music and videos from your iphone but it stores it in a downloads folder....this does not automatically put them into you library....you have to ssh them off the phone and put them into your library and re-sync....still waiting for a program/app to do this automatically but so far nothing yet!

^^ thats correct!
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 