Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is PWN Player still being maintained?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Is PWN Player still being maintained?
    Hi Everyone,

I recently ditched iTunes for management of my music library. I tried dTunes and wasn't that happy with it. Finally I moved over to PWN Player and must say that I really like it. It is very close to the level of functionality that the native iPhone media player gives. There are one of two minor issues that I have encountered but nothing show-stopping.

I am a little concerned that PWN player may not be maintained anymore. The forums page on the PWN player website has been giving me SQL errors for sometime and the last update on the main page of the site is from Oct 2008.

I really like the player and would like to see development continue. I am willing to put my money where my mouth is and donate...but only if the project is still in development.

If it isn't in development anymore, I'll have to look elsewhere. I don't know, maybe Zottd's VLC port or I might have a look at the Mplayer port.

Can anyone comment on this?

Peace

Wazzosan

I would guess its not. He was putting out a beta every 2 weeks in october and september and we have heard nothing since.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I think it is dead