Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help...downloading movies and videos??

Thanks

Default Help...downloading movies and videos??
    Ok, i'm sure everyone but me knows this... But, how do i download movies and videos to my iphone? I am actually interested in movies more! Where do I go, and how do I do it? How much are they?

Sorry, if this is in the wrong place, but, if you move my thread, can you please tell me how I can find it? I don't know yet how to find a post that has been moved? Sorry

Thanks in advance.
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Well there are a few LEGAL things you can do.
    1) buy them from iTunes. they will go directly into your iTunes library and that will give you the option to upload them to your phone when you sync it.
    2) use something like handbreak a GREAT little FREE program that will allow you to take DVD's that you already own and convert them. Make sure you use the iPhone presets. You take your finished converted file and drag it into iTunes library then when you go to sync you will have the option of uploading that movie.

Feel free to contact me if you need anything else.

Corey
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2008-01-20 at 02:45 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2008-01-20)

Thanks

Thanks Corey, you took the time to answer an, I'm sure, easy question...hehehe sorry! It sounds pretty easy to do it the way you said, so when I get home later this evening, gonna try it! Muuaaah! Thanks again for taking the time to answer my question!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!