Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help going from Zune to iPhone

Question Need help going from Zune to iPhone
    Hi, I bought my first Apple product (yay) an iPhone. I previously had a zune and I spent $50.00 on videos and tv shows now I whant to put them on my iphone but there in .wmv formate with some drm protection on it so I can't copy it to my iPhone. I bought the videos legit so theres should me no legal reason I can't but them on my phone. Can any one help me. I also have 5 or 6 songs bought like this to I like to get on my phone. So Please help me out of this mess. Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mastercyberjedi View Post
    Hi, I bought my first Apple product (yay) an iPhone. I previously had a zune and I spent $50.00 on videos and tv shows now I whant to put them on my iphone but there in .wmv formate with some drm protection on it so I can't copy it to my iPhone. I bought the videos legit so theres should me no legal reason I can't but them on my phone. Can any one help me. I also have 5 or 6 songs bought like this to I like to get on my phone. So Please help me out of this mess. Thanks
    I looked around and it is definitely possible. There are programs out there that strip the DRM (legally), but they seem to all cost money.

I am not sure about this one though: Microsoft WM-DRM and IBX 11.0.6000.6324 - Doom9's Forum

Download links are in the second post.

Also there is a thread in this forum that talks about what you want to do: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/windows...ml#post2296241
    Last edited by CaptainChaos; 2008-09-26 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Doh!