Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for a Video File Converter!!!!

Default Looking for a Video File Converter!!!!
    Hi People,
    We recently were on a tour to some beautiful places and have a video record of this. All my friends are wiling to watch this on a DVD on the big screen but I need to convert the video files into DVD format. Can anyone provide me with a software/site that can make me watch this video with my friends as we wish!!!!

google iphone video 9 red kawa

Default Re:Looking for a Video File Converter!!!!
    Well I think that the video would look good any way as it has good places to watch …wish I was there…… but if you and your friends are interested in watching it on a dvd I believe you can use ConvertXtoDVD which can convert AVI files, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DV and other video file format to DVD format. It can be helpful to you as it manage your entire DVD converting needs.

Happy watching

Default Re: Looking for a Video File Converter!!!!
    Well I think that the video would look good any way as it has good places to watch …wish I was there…… but if you and your friends are interested in watching it on a dvd I believe you can use ConvertXtoDVD which can convert AVI files, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DV and other video file format to DVD format. It can be helpful to you as it manage your entire DVD converting needs.

Happy watching