Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ModMyi.com is All New . . . take 3ish

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^+2

Does anyone know the link for the front page RSS feed? can't seem to find it now.

Thanks

I hate this new layout right now... It's still really buggy and slow. The Ui looks slot better but it's aggravating when there's no mobile site and whenever I exit out of a thread in the new posts section, the thread I was just in dissapears from the new posts section... Please fix!!! Lol

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    I hate this new layout right now... It's still really buggy and slow. The Ui looks slot better but it's aggravating when there's no mobile site and whenever I exit out of a thread in the new posts section, the thread is was just in dissapears from the new posts section... Please fix!!! Lol

That has always been like that. If you click on a thread from the new post section then go back to the new post section it isn't a new post anymore because you have viewed it.

Couple things I just noticed:

- Several news stories I have posted in today are not showing up as being subscribed in my UserCP, even when there are new posts in them.

- Posts on news stories accessed from the news page sometimes show all posts, but sometimes don't.

- Posts on news stories accessed from the news page do not all the buttons for each user aren't showing up (thanks button, etc).

- Posts on news stories accessed from the news page don't have the line between user signatures and the post body, which makes the signature text look like part of the post body.

I did notice there's a link at the end of each story that takes you to the "forum" version of the story (with the news story itself as the OP of the thread), in which everything seems to show up correctly.

It's strange that the buttons seem different in different threads - eg I can't find the 'report post' button anywhere on this post http://modmyi.com/forums/member-writ...ctivation.html

It looks like you can report replies but not the thread starter - great for spammers
    Last edited by confucious; 2011-06-14 at 03:18 PM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Ya, quite a few of the buttons are not working right on OP's. Makes it a bit more challenging moderating lol.

Thanks

I can not seem to search for posts by me under advanced search. I check Posts and enter my username and no results.

And I still would like to be able to View New Posts under a specific Forum or Thread, rather than the complete forum.
    Please consider the environment prior to printing

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ya, quite a few of the buttons are not working right on OP's. Makes it a bit more challenging moderating lol.
    You might like to look at that thread I linked too. I would have reported it if I could. I'm surprised it's still there....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

Simon (2011-06-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Do we have any idea when the mobile app will be back?

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

I'm responding from it right now. Ready VERY soon.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

That's I miss my mobile app

Awesome cant wait kyle

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    I hate this new layout right now... It's still really buggy and slow. The Ui looks slot better but it's aggravating when there's no mobile site and whenever I exit out of a thread in the new posts section, the thread I was just in dissapears from the new posts section... Please fix!!! Lol
    yeah just for the record i hate the new site. but hopefully they'll fix everything. and there's alot tat needs fixin.

Quote Originally Posted by epignosis567 View Post
    yeah just for the record i hate the new site. but hopefully they'll fix everything. and there's alot tat needs fixin.
    Your not the only one that's for sure. I can only see the first reply on new topics and I get errors sometimes and it just looks like crap.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

This site sucks now, it gets nowhere near the comments it used to on threads, the whole colour scheme is messed up and I can only see one post on a thread even if it states there are more :S

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Quote Originally Posted by Viperous View Post
    Does anyone know the link for the front page RSS feed? can't seem to find it now.
    RSS is still unreliable right now. Most of the individual feeds are empty for some reason, those that have items seem to be getting them very erratically. Hope this will be addressed soon or someone from the team that is working on the site can at least comment on what is going on with it.
    Last edited by szr; 2011-06-21 at 09:53 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone vix2000's Avatar
    Thanks

for what its worth, and only being a light site user I really liked the old site interface much better than this new one.

I think the new site is fine.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast