Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All things ANEMONE for iOS 10

Well, that's the part of it. I was kind of sad to see that respring is not needed anymore

Thanks
    Thanked 16,438 Times in 7,687 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Well, that's the part of it. I was kind of sad to see that respring is not needed anymore
    Oh I LOVE the no respring feature! So cool that your theme is just applied in "almost" full! But still several elements need the respring.

So, besides icons, what is editable? My clock and calendar icons were already swapped, what am I missing? Launch images? Telephony UI?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate View Post
    So, besides icons, what is editable? My clock and calendar icons were already swapped, what am I missing? Launch images? Telephony UI?
    Settings icons, share sheet icons, iCleanerPro app, many other aspects of UI are themable with Anemone (and were with Winterboard too).

Has anyone know how to change widgets icons?

Thanks

PURCHASES in CYDIA OPEN again for iOS10.0-10.2. No restrictions! Good news!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Cadexpt (2017-02-06), DaRock (2017-02-06), kristatos (2017-02-05), oswaldo-1985 (2017-02-05), Padgoi (2017-02-05)

Not sure if this is a anemone or anchor problem. Once the icons are set and on page 1 plus 2-by removing the non themed icons to page 2 in folders. If i rotate the screen and watch anything in landscape mode or use the phone. When i rotate it back to portrait mode the moved icons on page 1 plus 2 return back to the default stage before moving.

Has any one noticed this happening to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Not sure if this is a anemone or anchor problem. Once the icons are set and on page 1 plus 2-by removing the non themed icons to page 2 in folders. If i rotate the screen and watch anything in landscape mode or use the phone. When i rotate it back to portrait mode the moved icons on page 1 plus 2 return back to the default stage before moving.

Has any one noticed this happening to them?
    Not an Anemone thing. Check with the Anchor developer.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

DaRock (2017-02-06)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure if anchor has been fully updated to work with ios10 either.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

DaRock (2017-02-06), NewD (2017-02-06)

For those of us switching from Winterboard to this, does anyone happen to have a link handy for a decent resources wiki? Obviously I could download a theme as a template but it would be handy to have a page with package and file names. IE: Icons are IconBundles folder with xxx-large as the filenames. Would be handy to have a documentation page for further Anemone themeing.

For those of us switching from Winterboard to this, does anyone happen to have a link handy for a decent resources wiki? Obviously I could download a theme as a template but it would be handy to have a page with package and file names. IE: Icons are IconBundles folder with xxx-large as the filenames. Would be handy to have a documentation page for further Anemone themeing.
    https://github.com/anemoneteam/anemone/wiki

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2017-02-06), trancelikestate (2017-02-07)

Nice! Any way to download that example theme or can you only browse it online? I tried putting my dialer theme in and the pound and star work but none of the other buttons so clearly they just need new names but I haven't had time to check them.

Edit: Those assets are in a car file. Anyone know how to extract them or could someone tell me an easy way to track down the png names for the dialer buttons on an iPhone 7? I'm guessing they differ even from that example theme on the Anemone wiki.
    Last edited by trancelikestate; 2017-02-07 at 10:44 PM.

"On iOS 10, TelephonyUI does not load the images at all for the buttons other than "#" and "*". It draws the glyphs out by rendering the text from the font. Anemone is working as it should, and is overriding the car asset properly."

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish_Man For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2017-02-08), menard_00 (2017-02-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Man View Post
    "On iOS 10, TelephonyUI does not load the images at all for the buttons other than "#" and "*". It draws the glyphs out by rendering the text from the font. Anemone is working as it should, and is overriding the car asset properly."

Thank you sir. That's kinda cool. Any way to modify that background behind the numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Not an Anemone thing. Check with the Anchor developer.
    It was the rotation in landscape was selected causing the problem. Deselected and all good.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

NewD (2017-02-08)

deleted
    Last edited by swokwire; 2017-02-09 at 11:05 PM.

Default All things ANEMONE for iOS 10
    Anyway I can downgrade to the previous version of Anemone? The latest one from the Big Boss repo doesn't seem to theme my status bar and dock and whenever I set anything in Anemone and confirm, sends me into safe mode

So, it's necessary to reinstall Anemone after each reboot? I have not experienced this.

Just trying to play around with this again and as stated I had the pound and star keys working on the keypad but after a couple updates not even those work anymore. Also trying to play with the UI of another app but nothing applies. Was something reformatted since the wiki example theme posted? I'm sorry I'm so dumb when it comes to this app but like many other I'm migrating from Winterboard. Icons still work great. Anyone have a theme I could use as a template that maybe has a functioning dialer and calculator for iOS 10?

Thanks

Default All things ANEMONE for iOS 10
    So, it's necessary to reinstall Anemone after each reboot? I have not experienced this.

Just trying to play around with this again and as stated I had the pound and star keys working on the keypad but after a couple updates not even those work anymore. Also trying to play with the UI of another app but nothing applies. Was something reformatted since the wiki example theme posted? I'm sorry I'm so dumb when it comes to this app but like many other I'm migrating from Winterboard. Icons still work great. Anyone have a theme I could use as a template that maybe has a functioning dialer and calculator for iOS 10?
    Calculator hasn't been able to be themed - even in WB since iOS 8. Dialer has now been taken away from us in iOS 10 too.. Background can be themed I believe but not number pads.

And Anemone only needs to be reinstalled after each reboot on the 10.1.1 jailbreak for iPhone 7/7+.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

trancelikestate (2017-02-19)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast