Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7.1 Jailbreak is available. 1st reports are all positive :)

True but if they have an exploit wait about 2-3 weeks until 7.1.2 drops.

Banned
    Thanks
    Apple will patch but they may not since iOS 7 is near the past, I hope they don't wait till iOS 8 than patch 8.0??? Them greedy bastards!! We pay for expensive I devices we should be free to what we please to do with them.... It's like we own them and apple controls what we can or can't iPhone 5s could be my last I device

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Agree with that. That's why I've been trying to sell my 5S for a while now. Yes I have the iPad and I will keep that because I think in the tablet market the iPad is better but as far as a phone I love my Nexus 5

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    Agree with that. That's why I've been trying to sell my 5S for a while now. Yes I have the iPad and I will keep that because I think in the tablet market the iPad is better but as far as a phone I love my Nexus 5
    Hate to say ya my iPhone 5s on eBay and last night got a HTC ONE M8 and love it it kills the iPhone but I will save the $$ from iPhone sale and try iPhone 6 only if it's a bigger screen and the beats apple got hope they beef up speakers like the HTC

Banned
    Thanks
    One more thing apple needs along with a bigger screen a 2 gb ram speed seems like the ,,,, the biggest thing yet ,,, is not yet with apple?? Android has had what apples new things are years past, I'm not a samsung galaxy person but they are destroying apple, I think it's just the apple logo what drives apple buyers to buy it

You can't even imagine, how wrong you are ......2 GB RAM on Android is the same as 500 MB RAM on iphone.....why, you will ask......because of OS....Android needs much more RAM to get to the speeds of IOS. I am sure, there are people here, who can explain in details, what I have just stated

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    You can't even imagine, how wrong you are ......2 GB RAM on Android is the same as 500 MB RAM on iphone.....why, you will ask......because of OS....Android needs much more RAM to get to the speeds of IOS. I am sure, there are people here, who can explain in details, what I have just stated
    Apple needs to get to par to compete against android and they lag on features and performance all the features of the 5s android has had I'm more a apple fan but I'm loosing my faith in apple oh for your info ya android needs more ram yes but if apple makes a supposed better bigger iPhone there is a RUMOR 2gb ram I just read on GSMARENA.COM so ya that's a plus there if it's bigger they will need more ram the 3GS had 512 mb ram than iPhone 5 had 1 gb ram why?? Bigger phone... I'm no expert by all means just assuming iPhone 6 will also read samsung note 4 will be 4gb ram but that's under rumor mill on GSMARENA.COM... But if the iPhone 6 has 2 gb ram like my HTC M8 I'm cool with that but apple has the best craftsmanship as metal n glass that's the only step on android but HTC M8 has that I use both iOS and OS just my opinion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12