Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Has AT&T changed your plan??

Default Has AT&T changed your plan??
    So this email about tethering... Changing your plan... Anyway has anyone's plan actually been changed?

I had gotten the email yesterday and according to the email, in which confuses me, it says if you do not contact them, the plan will be changed automatically, but below it, it then says if you discontinue tethering, your plan remains the same. So what in the world do we do? Lol
    -= Formally known as SiLeNtKiLLa =-

Thanks

Bluff!
    unklbyl

It's not a bluff by AT&T, I got a second text today that my plan is being changed starting next billing cycle. Been on the phone with them for awhile today, but they're basically telling me nothing I can do to stop it.

same here. its over.

and for the record, PDAnet hide tethering DOES NOT work.

yet att also says they can not provide us with actual proof. the TOS has been violated. they can change it. and we have to pay the early termination fee.

Banned
    Thanks
    not a good news.

Yep. My plan is changed.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Nope haven't heard nothing yet. I don't use it that much. So I hopefully won't have to worry about this.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

The nice part is legally they have to let you out of your contract if you ***** and moan enough. Not that it really helps people who want to keep ATT service...

They don't have to let u out. The TOS agreement we signed says they have the right to modify or terminate service at anytime. You will have to pay a termination fee. Best thing is I'm not in contract with them at all. But their service is excellent where I am. So I'm staying for now. They changed my plan but I'm going to just change mine and my wife's numbers and just take her sim. She still has unlimited but rarely uses 500mb.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have unlimited everything and no change in my plan, no text or emails or anything from them