Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 release date/ apple store complete reconstruction.

Thanks

Default iPhone 5 release date/ apple store complete reconstruction.
    I Know nobody is probably going to believe this at the moment but I received some news this morning by a "friend"

He said that apple is releasing the new iPhone4s/ iphone5( not sure exactly on the name yet, but the code name is 4s) in SEPTEMBER. He also noted that there is going to be a complete reconstruction of all or most apple stores across the country. I know where it is going to start but I cannot give that info at the moment.. Sorry
    All starting in SEPTEMBER of this year.

Again nobody is going to believe this at the moment due to all the speculation and rumors and blah blah blah.... You don't have to believe me but just remember I said this.

Just thought I'd let my modmyi peeps know
    Also the reconstruction might be what the meeting and 10th anniversary is all about.

**Update**
    I talked to him today and he said that they are planning on using ipads as price tags and ordering purposes. i guess youd walk up to the so called "express"(not sure what they will call it) and pick your coulor, size capacity, and wifi/3G, any accesories and they will bring it out. He says this is not solid to the exact but i for one am definitely interested in what apple is doing. He also is wondering if they are going to be announcing this for the 10th anniversary.

Also what is now "solid" is that EVERY apple store will be remodeled/reconstructed.

Looks to me like apple is making some pretty big changes.

$$update$$ again....

Talked to my buddy today and he said that the announcement is what the apple reconstruction is about. The post about "apple store 2.0" really just confirms this. Like I said in that post... I told ya
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 2011-05-18 at 12:12 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaboi21 For This Useful Post:

The_13th_Plague (2011-05-17)

Good to know I'll keep this in my mind then when or if it happens I will come back and thank you lol

Thanks

Lol
    I am held accountable.

I hope so, because I'm having nothing but software issues with the 3GS iTunes won't even sync anymore, vibrate stopped working, and sending random texts to people. I take very good care of my phone and never seen water. Any suggestions other than totally master resetting and losing all contacts?

Thanks

Bump to your ipod touch, do a backup with freshly installed itunes, and if you trust yourself under the hood, pop the screen and clean some of the dust, pocket lint and dirt out. If this fails, reset. Use the search block or ask me for other help

Thanks

1 down 1 to go This September

You are right. It's just hard to believe. Why would they release another iPhone when some carriers recently got it. It doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    1 down 1 to go This September
    Haha sorry man

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Haha sorry man
    sorry for what bro??

The rumor concerning the release of the iPhone 5 has peaked with recent reports indicating that the Apple will release this phone on September 7th.

Source: iPhone 5 Release Date

Thanks

I was wrong...:/ blehhh

No worries we have the 4s!