Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Greenpois0n Delayed

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Greenpois0n Delayed
    Thanks to egohot....

Last edited by Captinsmooth; 2010-10-10 at 02:32 PM.
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captinsmooth For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (2010-10-10), modbo (2010-10-10)

Source?

Like A Boss

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaljay View Post
    Source?
    greenpois0n click on the pic it takes you to a twitter statement.
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

I might be an idiot here, but I know with almost every other jailbreak, you needed to download the OS you are upgrading to first, then implement it in the jailbreak, and it will build a custom firmware. My question here is, to work with limera1n, must I first upgrade to 4.1 and then run Limera1n, or does it install when I run Limera1n? Thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by pxcolletti10 View Post
    I might be an idiot here, but I know with almost every other jailbreak, you needed to download the OS you are upgrading to first, then implement it in the jailbreak, and it will build a custom firmware. My question here is, to work with limera1n, must I first upgrade to 4.1 and then run Limera1n, or does it install when I run Limera1n? Thanks for any help
    This is not like Pwnage tool or sn0wbreeze. It's like blackra1n which simply install the rain droplet and you use it to install cydia, there's no need to download any firmware unless you want to update then JB.

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    This is not like Pwnage tool or sn0wbreeze. It's like blackra1n which simply install the rain droplet and you use it to install cydia, there's no need to download any firmware unless you want to update then JB.
    Ok well I have the iPhone 4 with 4.0.1, so you are saying if I want 4.1, I must update to 4.1 via iTunes and then update my iPhone, and then jailbreak? OR should I just stay on 4.0.1 and just jailbreak via Limera1n and it will update to 4.1? Thanks for all the help, I just don't want to lose anything. I have tried searching everywhere for this info, and nothing has told me yet.

Thanks

I would say if you are on 4.0.1 with the jailbreakme.com hack then you should leave it alone. I did this when I first got my phone and had NO problems with it. I guess its cool to have the latest and greatest but with the new fw its nothing but a nightmare. Im sorry I updated my 2g touch. The jailbreak for that is loaded with glitches