Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Study: iPhone owners have more sex partners

Default Study: iPhone owners have more sex partners
    I was not sure were to post this but this is freaking awesome!

REF: Study: iPhone owners have more sex partners

Here is the article

A new study out shows if you own an iPhone, you're probably getting luckier with more people than those who own other smart phones.

Dating site OkCupid conducted the study of almost 10,000 and found iPhone users have the most sexual partners, followed by Blackberry users and finally Android users.

OkCupid conducted the study by digging into the data of what smart phone camera was used to take the profile pictures of their members. They then cross-referenced this data with members who had taken surveys called "The Slut Test" or "The Dating Persona Test," which ask for a count of sexual partners.

In one approach, the survey sample was restricted to men and women who were 30 years old, so experience was not a factor.

The study found male iPhone owners at 30 years old had accumulated 10 sexual partners over the lifetime and female iPhone owners had 12.3.

Among the BlackBerry owners at 30 years old, the number was 8.1 for men and 8.8 for women.

Among Android owners, the average man had accumulated just six sexual partners in his lifetime, while the average woman had accumulated only 6.1.
    if (youTryToBeSmarter)
    {
    i.WillTryToBeNicer();
    }
    //oh here let me translate for you to something that is easier to understand!
    If youTryToBeSmarter Then
    i.WillTryToBeNicer()
    End If

Do you not read the main news section?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...-more-fun.html
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.