Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4fix invisbilesheild

Default 4fix invisbilesheild
    AT all best buy locations if you have bought an iphone 4 from best buy you may go in today and get the invisibleShield 4 fix put on your phone for free. This covers the antenna around the iphone and is suppose to keep the "Death GRIP" from becoming active on your phone. I believe you may also purchase the 4fix at zagg.com for 9.99
    Last edited by Cowboy; 2010-07-28 at 07:52 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

[NG]I_KEEL_YOU (2010-07-28)

just went to best buy and got it done...

other than protecting the metal on the sides, it didn't seem to really help the death grip issue whatsoever.

oh well, I didn't pay for it. might take it off in a bit...

seemed to fix mine so idk

I may go so far as saying it's worse now... before if I touched the death spot, i could still have some internet connectivity. Now, it's like a single finger on it and the phone is totally dead.

yikes, maybe I'll take it back and have them remove the shield and stick with the bumper case (which did fix the problem)

I hate having anything on my phone so the shield is a big leap for me i have a bumper just dont like and i have full bars just about every where i go so i dont ever really notice the death grip unless i sit holding that way for 20 mins

well it's obvious not all IP4's are created equal. If it hadn't totally spoiled me with the screen and CPU speed I would take it back for a 3GS. Besides, I'm starting to wonder if jailbreak for this phone will ever happen...

It wont release you should just turn it in for a 3gs.... I say that mainly because i dont want this to turn into a thread where people complain about a jb not happening, but yet are to lazy to do all the work for themselves to make a jb.

Yea I agree... This thread should be to discuss the (in)effectiveness of the invisible shield.

I was being sarcastic about the Jb and don't want people to hijack the thread.

On a Sidenote the invisible shield front and back protector was a good purchase.

Very good purchase. i like the back i have an antiglare on the front i didnt like the sticky feeling of the screen but i loved the install of it. was super easy.

ps i didnt mean to come of harsh just hate when people get off topic and ruin threads.

its hit and miss. It didnt work for me. But the bumper does. But IS+ bumper superior protection.

Quote Originally Posted by westerman View Post
    Very good purchase. i like the back i have an antiglare on the front i didnt like the sticky feeling of the screen but i loved the install of it. was super easy.

ps i didnt mean to come of harsh just hate when people get off topic and ruin threads.
    That sticky feeling with the shield on the front went away completely after a week or so, feels like any other screen protector now

Hmm maybe I am just not patient enough then lol