Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: O2-UK Apple responce

Angry O2-UK Apple responce
    I have just came of the phone to O2 customer service.
    After waiting in a q for 3 hours on the 24th of last month and then finding out there is a defect in the areial O2 will NOT replace my handset, This is because Apple have said there is nothing wrong with the phone that a simple bumber can not fix.
    So the phone does work and so O2 will NOT refund my money yet if it was bought from apple they would.

They have said it is upto the local store manager to deside if i get a full refund or not, even though Mr Jobs from apple has said on TV that he will refund all phones if your not happy even after the bumper has been fitted.

I am sure this is against the uk trades discription act and i will be following this up as the phone is not fit for the purpose it was original bought for. Yet they tell me to hang on till apple have anounced somthing to go past the 15 day warrenty then try and hag you of past the 30 day replacment policy.

I am sure they should honor the trades and discription act and refund my money. But O2 have said no as the phone works fine with a free bumper, yet i bought the phone not with a bumper and thought is it not my option if i fit one or not? if not then the phone should work as all other phones do, Or using blue tooth hands free the sig is even worse in the car.

Anyone else had this issue with O2 or is it just me?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Go to the apple store, tell them the proximity sensor is playing up and you should get a new one.

Do u get the feeling that o2 insurance is going to be busy if they do fix it later in the year

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yorkie2k3 View Post
    Do u get the feeling that o2 insurance is going to be busy if they do fix it later in the year
    Lol, I would say that's a certainty!!