Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free Bumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Free Bumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Less than 10 minutes ago, apple has announced that they will send everyone free bumpers!! If i understood correctly, you will have a choice for a case. Apple will put forms for a free case on their website late next week.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb9707 View Post
    Less than 10 minutes ago, apple has announced that they will send everyone free bumpers!! If i understood correctly, you will have a choice for a case. Apple will put forms for a free case on their website late next week.
    since I already bought the bumper from apple.com , i wonder how they will refund my $$... any way, a crafty move but not necessarily what everyone was DYING to hear (i.e a recall)...

I can say with the case I have no reception issues at all, but it's still kinda a nuisance if I take the case off for any reason.

o well, that's what we get for being early adopters. I'm sure they'll fix the problem down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by edouble312 View Post
    since I already bought the bumper from apple.com , i wonder how they will refund my $$... any way, a crafty move but not necessarily what everyone was DYING to hear (i.e a recall)...

I can say with the case I have no reception issues at all, but it's still kinda a nuisance if I take the case off for any reason.

o well, that's what we get for being early adopters. I'm sure they'll fix the problem down the road.
    They're refunding your money for the bumper cases