Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I've fixed my antenna issue for now, i think we need a micro sim with a smaller chip

Default I've fixed my antenna issue for now, i think we need a micro sim with a smaller chip
    Right, I did see a similar post about 2 days after the iphone 4 was released with tape over the sim card, so I have done a similar thing by putting insulation tape over part of the chip that touches the sim tray, which has solved the problem for me with the death grip, im still running 4.0 software too

After doing this I think all we need to fix this issue is a micro sim with a smaller chip so itís not touching the metal on the micro sim tray!

Am I wrong if so why?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvU7HRtXzMc"]Here[/ame]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0145.jpg   -img_0147.jpg  
    Last edited by Nips_19; 2010-07-19 at 11:00 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This idea has already been proven wrong. You're prolly in a spot with very good coverage. Or...

You're just holding it wrong ^_^

Just a thought, you may want to edit your photos so they don't show your IMEI and serial number.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

Nips_19 (2010-07-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Retell View Post
    This idea has already been proven wrong. You're prolly in a spot with very good coverage. Or...

You're just holding it wrong ^_^ thats something that apple would say
    Well it was tested in the same place before i made the changes and the signal was lost altogether

Im in now way saying its bullet proof but its made some difference.

Quote Originally Posted by overjjrk View Post
    Just a thought, you may want to edit your photos so they don't show your IMEI and serial number.
    Thanks ive removed it
    Last edited by Nips_19; 2010-07-19 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost