Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ios 4.0 Bug/Glitch or even hidden future feature

Default ios 4.0 Bug/Glitch or even hidden future feature
    I found a bug in the new ios 4 firmware on my iPod touch 3rd gen. A bug where a notification to delete an app (in my case/pic textfree) was in a position as if it where to be viewed in landscape mode, which is not possible for the home screen is purely in portrait mode. So I'm guessing it could be a bug/glitch or possibly a hidden feature to be released in a future update; an update where landscape mode could be used completely throughout the ios

Picture link:
    http://db.tt/Prlb2r

P.S
    I hope this post goes to the idevice news page

Your phone is jailbroken so I'm guessing it has something to do with something you've installed or maybe its just the landscape locker thing is screwing up?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to snowdweller For This Useful Post:

acebunny (2010-07-13)

Its happened to me. You had your iPod sideways when you deleted the app. I wouldn't say its a glitch but its a bug

5. The Following User Says Thank You to daesoph For This Useful Post:

acebunny (2010-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by snowdweller View Post
    Your phone is jailbroken so I'm guessing it has something to do with something you've installed or maybe its just the landscape locker thing is screwing up?
    Lol I wish my iPod was jailbroken, but it is not unfortunate no untethered hack yet. So therefore it has the orginak genuie firmware installed ios 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by daesoph View Post
    Its happened to me. You had your iPod sideways when you deleted the app. I wouldn't say its a glitch but its a bug
    No my iPod was in portrait mode when "it" happened. I tried again and again in all modes got nothing lol
    Last edited by acebunny; 2010-07-13 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

You just found the warp zone, Jump in a pipe now

*insert mario pipe sound*

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks