Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Front Camera question...

Default iPhone 4 Front Camera question...
    Hi, I have the iPhone 4.....as most of you do!

Quick question, I have no complaints about the rear camera as it is the best camera that I have ever owned.

As far as the front facing camera goes, that's where I have a question.

Is anyone else noticing that when you take a photo with the front facing camera it saves it "flipped" as if you took the picture in the mirror? I know that this was a known problem with the "EVO" and HTC said that it was a software issue, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed this or if I'm the only one and should get my phone checked out? Please let me know!

Now that you mention it, mine does it too. Didn't really think aboutnit until now. Strange!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

mine does the same
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Because when u do facetime, the image of your self is mirrored, when u move left it goes left, when u move right it follows. If the front camera was the right way round you would have an interesting time trying to line up ur profile cause when u would move the iPhone left to line the image if ur looking at urself it would turn right.... It is the same since my first video calling mobile phone in 2004, and every other video calling phone I've had since then.
    Tho I think some had the option to flip the image in the photo menu. Don't know about the iphone4, hasn't arrived in Oz yet

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Remember God For This Useful Post:

The_13th_Plague (2010-07-12)