Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Geohot and iPhone 4 W.Picture

hmm.. does anyone have a clue when apple will release a 4.0.1 or the 4.1 firmware?? maybe like around septemeber or august?

So much hatred for someone who has helped so many people

We all know Geohot has a massive ego and we all know he is a genius.

Just because he has JB his own phone does not mean he has a packaged up JB ready to release and why should he waste his time packaging it when Spirit is just around the corner? He wouldn't release before Apple release their update and Spirit should be available then anyway.

It looks like the Dev Team are on top of the iPhone 4 but they only unlock every other BB so when the BB is upgraded and everyone is asking why Geohot hasn't released an unlock, ask yourselves if you would after reading threads like this....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thats very true..
    wait so is the Spirit JB... will it be bad like the previous JB for 3.1.3?
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

What do you mean 'bad'?

Like wasn't it tethered? I never upgraded to 3.1.3 so I don't know... But my friends and alot of people were complaining about it..?

Spirit is not and never has been tethered.
    You have strange friends if they complain about Spirit!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simtech View Post
    Lighten up Francis....
    Could this be a Bill Murray quote? lolz

Haha Kay thanks.
    Hey do you know if someone updates to 4.0 from 3G and the 4,0 is unlocked/jailbroken... Can they downgrade to 3.0 firmware?

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post

Just because he has JB his own phone does not mean he has a packaged up JB ready to release and why should he waste his time packaging it when Spirit is just around the corner? He wouldn't release before Apple release their update and Spirit should be available then anyway.

It looks like the Dev Team are on top of the iPhone 4 but they only unlock every other BB so when the BB is upgraded and everyone is asking why Geohot hasn't released an unlock, ask yourselves if you would after reading threads like this....
    my problem with it is that he has asked so many times for people to stop bugging him about a release, but then he puts up that picture...? i would consider that picture to be "better left unsaid" if he doesnt wanna get nagged for the next week or two.

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post

I agree with 99% of your post. My issue is not with him not releasing it or waiting to release it for whatever reason he deems suitable. It is the fact that he makes these announcements and then has the audacity to tell people not to ask questions. Surely he is not that inept to realize the course that his actions will take. If he did not want to be bothered then why make a public announcement about it?

this thread needs to be closed and continued at http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...ml#post5336662

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12