Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Class Action Lawsuit File against Apple & AT&T

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Class Action Lawsuit File against Apple & AT&T
    I just received this email from KCR Legal in California about the lawsuit they just filed again Apple and AT&T:

Dear Matt,
    Thank you for contacting Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff about your iPhone 4 problems. Our firm has now filed a class action complaint in California against Apple and AT&T, seeking relief for everyone who has purchased an iPhone 4. Please email us with your contact information, and we will keep you updated on the progress of the case through email. If the case resolves in favor of iPhone 4 customers, you will receive formal notice under the supervision of the court that oversees the settlement.

Thanks very much for contacting us, and take care.

Jennifer Wilkinson, Paralegal
    [email protected]
    401 Watt Ave.
    Sacramento, California 95864
    Phone 1-916-448-9800
    Fax 1-916-669-4499
    Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff: Personal Injury and Complex Litigation Attorneys

Looks like its on.
    Please hit "Thanks!" if I helped you.

Thanks

I for one will not be taking action in this suit. I asked for a service, and (so far) have had no problems. The iphone 4 is a pleasure to have, and at least in Germany, the reception for T-mobile has been super where it is available, and spotty to [email protected]^ where there has been no reception for the last two years. Class action lawsuits are good for making a company pay a little better attention to a particular issue, but greedy money hounds trying to jump on a train for a couple of bucks makes me sick. If YOU personally have an issue, go to the STORE, and ask for help. If you still have problems, goto the boss. If everything has been tried and nothing works, and you get no response, the class action lawsuit may be a tool. Be honest with me, how many millions will the law firm grabem and sockem get, and how much will be distributed? anyone think of that?
    I vote for letting apple try to fix the issue, and if THAT does not work, then we will see. If the lawsuit is opened, and Apple shows they are currently actively working to fix the issue, it dies in the water. sorta like the flash issue. I miss the #ell out of flash, but that is why i have a "real" computer. come on guys, it's a dang phone, not a desktop, and not a laptop. a phone.
    unklbyl

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't want any part of it. I didn't think they would respond anyway. I have sent in info for other things and never heard back. I was just curious to see if they were really gonna do it or not. I love my iPhone 4 minus my one reception issue where I work.
    Please hit "Thanks!" if I helped you.

Thanks

I hear ya! Where i work, the reception is so bad that after the supposed 5% reception rule, apple would STILL have to show 1 or no bars. I have a G1 with VODAFONE in it and must transfer all incoming calls to that so I can talk at all, and my iphone becomes a high speed telephone book for 8 hours. I want this hummer unlocked so bad i can taste it, but again, have to wait for August when the unlocked iphone 4 comes out for O2. Come on guys, please get hot on the unlock. and yes, i would like some cheese with that whine