Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How does everyone like there new iPhone 4?

Default How does everyone like there new iPhone 4?
    Me? I love mine. Even though I was worried I would not be able to get one. I started to pre order at 3am central time and did not get through till about 9pm. But I reserved one at my local Apple Store just in case. Well when I finally got it, it was on the 2nd shipment that will be delivered around July 8th. I did not feel like waiting till then so being I had two lines for upgrade I decided to go get the one I ordered. I got to the Apple Store about 5:45am and was out by 9am. And to top that off. I also picked up my iMac. I dropped off my 24" iMac about a week before b/c the screen was messing up and they was going to fix it. Well they upgraded me to a NEW 27" iMac and also transferred all my stuff from the old one. So in all it was a damn good day for me. And on the 8th when iPhone number 2 gets here it will be another good day. Also as I see on the internet about all the reception problems. I have not had any. In fact I was able to use my new iPhone in a place that I never was able to do before. I have put a ifrogz case on it i picked up from Best Buy.
    I love my iPhone Cydia style.

Loving mine.. I bought two and neither one would exibit the antenna issue nor the proximity sensor issue. I tried like hell to cause the antenna problem but just couldnt make it happen...

Overall, I'm liking the new iOS4 more than the phone. I strongly feel that if the new software was not supplied, i would be bored with it already.

After composing numerous emails in length, I find my hands cramping due to the way im holding the phone. Its more or a light fingertip hold compared to a palm like with the 3gs. It could be the case im using (incipio), which I think is actually thicker on the back sides than the in the middle. It feels like the back middle is recessed compared to the sides. I will be looking for a new case shortly.

Im super pumped about having the new iP4 but im missing the sexy feel of the 3gs. I've had all 4 generations on launch day and this one is the least bit exciting to me. Again i really think its the new software thats getting me thru the last few days. I did update the 3gs with iOS4 when it came out and I was more excited about that then playing with the iP4...sorry but its how i feel....e

@ephone I agree I heard reviews say it feels much more comfortable holding than the 3GS I think its quite the opposite