Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: JB and unlock being worked on

Default JB and unlock being worked on
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Awesome, this will make me a happy camper for sure.
    Remember folks,
    Until these tools are released you should hold off on updating your device until we have fully tested our tools with all the relevant devices.

If you rely on hacktivation or a carrier unlock (ultrasn0w) then you should not upgrade until we have fully tested and released our tools.

Remember, we risk our devices so you donít have to (but this time anyone who has made a mistake upgrading their baseband firmware at 3.1.3 or 4.0 should be OK real soon

does this mean if we made the dumb mistake of updating already to OS4 we should be fine? something tells me theyve already jailbroken it =D

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Just checked the dev teams twitter, guess they just released the unlock literally a minute ago

OK guys I am a little confused.

I was stuck on 3.1.3 and Baseband 05.12.07 and when I was told it was safe I upgraded to iOS4 but I cannot find the jailbreak for 3GS neither, Pwnage, Spirit or Pawnage or Limera1n or Blackra1n works or are they just not populated over the internet yet?

Yours in confusion

Kaid

Who on earth told you it was safe to upgrade? You could have unlocked if you hadn't.
    There is no JB for iOS4 yet.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Doesn't it say that on Dev Team blog? That its safe to upgrade.

"Remember, we risk our devices so you donít have to (but this time anyone who has made a mistake upgrading their baseband firmware at 3.1.3 or 4.0 should be OK real soon Now! "

Final paragraph on the Dev Team blog
    Last edited by Kaid; 2010-06-21 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

There is a JB for iOS 4.0. But only for 3G iPhone users. Mine is running smooth JB'd on iOS 4.0 and unlocked using ultrasn0w

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

--error--
    Last edited by area51crypto; 2010-06-22 at 02:25 AM.