Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G and iOS4

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone 3G and iOS4
    I have a question for anyone who has installed iOS 4 GM. Have you noticed any speed issues making the phone seem slower? I read one blog the other day where the writer said he put it on his 3G and noticed that everything took a lot longer to load.

My phone is jailbroken so I am going to wait till the jailbreak/unlock is released to do mine and I know all of the features of iOS 4 won't be available to me. I really want folders though as Categories is slow and I hate waiting for it to load so I can use an app in one of the folders I created. Any insight is appreciated.

I'm running 4.0 GM jailbroken on my 16gb 3G. It's fast for some stuff and slower for others items. Categories and multitasking are working great.

its suppose to be available today on itunes. has any one tried it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    I'm running 4.0 GM jailbroken on my 16gb 3G. It's fast for some stuff and slower for others items. Categories and multitasking are working great.

Default iOS 4 Update
    Yea I have installed iOS 4 on iPhone 3G, it made the software faster and a few minor updates. Overall I was pretty disappointed with everything that was left out.