Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What time does OS 4 come out.

Default What time does OS 4 come out.
    Does anyone know what time OS4 will be available on apples website?

No one knows for sure. It could be at the start of business day at Apple (PST). Just wait around these forums and you will know asap. Just remember they roll out their updates so even though some are getting it doesn't mean you will have access right away. Just be patient and it will be on your phone in no time!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to happypappy For This Useful Post:

treticker (2010-06-20)

Thanks

gotta ask cuz i don't know. will there be any advantage to installing IOS4 on a unlocked 3G 16GB? will it be possible? is there a thread that i have not found on this?
    thanx,
    unklbyl

iOS 4 should be out any second lol, think of this, iPhone 4 are now shipping to the customers and we all know it has the official iOS 4.

Quote Originally Posted by unklbyl View Post
    gotta ask cuz i don't know. will there be any advantage to installing IOS4 on a unlocked 3G 16GB? will it be possible? is there a thread that i have not found on this?
    thanx,
    unklbyl
    There are many advantages such as folders and spell checker but you will need to JB to enable wallpaper and multi tasking.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

ooooh can't wait

Green Apple
    Thanks

I purposely woke up at 1AM today because I was so excited about iOS4. So I plugged my cable in my iPhone and all my hopes went down when I checked for updates and says 3.1.3 is latest firmware... I think im going back to sleep

LOL, Rookie!
    "We chase misprinted lies"

soon. but this is not news.....