Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4G (HD) Release Date June 21st?

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

Post iPhone 4G (HD) Release Date June 21st?
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prf5Oy1n7iM[/ame]

Most likely that the next generation of the Apple iPhone 3GS will be presented June 7th to the public. Now new details have been reported: According to a report by the technology portal Digitimes, which relies on internals of the Apple supplier Foxconn, is the iPhone 4G (project name) with a better touchscreen equipped: From 320 x 480 pixels (as before) resolution to 960 times 640 pixels expanded. -->Approach to e-book technology

Moreover, the new phone apparently comes a new technique called FFC (Fringe Field Switching) is used, which improves the reading in direct sunlight. And, the memory is increased to 512 MB.

According to information of Digitimes the first half of "only" 4.5 million phones shipped. The Taiwanese portal speculate that the release to the european market will be delayed.

USA is probably preferred once again!

In the U.S., customers could see the new smartphone as early as June 21 buy which Macnotes.de reported. The German online magazine is based on information from the American company AT & T, which according to them say that of June 21st customers can upgrade their hardware from the current iPhone 3Gs to a new device!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone4ghd.png  
    Last edited by madczech; 2010-05-20 at 04:09 PM.
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

i've always wondered how people made those vids, p.s. that coffe app is the stupidest thing since am i rich
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No