Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Killer?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPhone Killer?
    America’s First 4G Phone, HTC EVOTM 4G, Debuts on June 4 Packed with Industry-Leading Features Including Access to Mobile Video Chat, Simultaneous Voice and Data and HD Video Capture

The hardware specifications of this phone are somewhat similar to those of the HTC HD2, but differs in some places especially memory and battery. It hosts a powerful 1GHz Snapdragon processor, A huge 4.3 inch TFT LCD display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, 1GB of built-in internal memory, and 512 MB of RAM which ensures smooth running of apps running simultaneously. The camera on the back is 8 megapixels with LED flash, the forward facing camera for making video calls is of 1.3 megapixels. The phone even does 720p video recording! With the help of an adapter, you can take an HDMI output to your TV or any other device to view your multimedia on. It supports Wi-Fi 802.11b/g,

The phone runs on Android 2.1 (same as Nexus One with Live Wallpapers), with the new version of HTC Sense on top of it which makes the whole experience of using the phone even better.

What do you think does this defeat current 3gs and will it defeat the upcoming iPhone to revealed in June.
    "I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

No

Thanks

No...but I do like the idea of HDMI output. The rest will be easily matched by the new iPhone. And 1Gb internal memory, seriously? I know you can purchase microSD but that's another expense to add. And the resolution sucks. I hope the new iPhone shuts these "iPhone killer" rumors
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

I checked out the HTC HD2 (similar device) and I'm blown away by it.
    Might not kill anything, but it steps up as a serious competitor to the iphone.
    Very nice responsive touch screen, sweet design and slimmer, yet slightly bigger.

to me all the appstore apps are a main selling factor. to make me ditch Apple the phone must be amazing.