Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What's New in iPhone OS 4 Beta 3 [New Features] Read more: What's New in iPhone OS 4 B

Default What's New in iPhone OS 4 Beta 3 [New Features] Read more: What's New in iPhone OS 4 B
    Well, What's new in the Beta 3.. Yesterday we announced you by the is available for Download, In this post I will show you The New Features in the Beta 3 after the Jump ...
    File Sharing:
    An exciting new feature in the latest iPhone OS 4.0 beta might finally address a long standing complaint of both users and app developers: the inability to easily move non-media files between the iPhone and a computer. According to Boy Genius Report, iPhone OS 4.0’s new File Sharing feature will allow you to transfer and sync files directly between your iPhone and your computer.

All you do is plug your into iTunes, go to the Apps tab and scroll down. On the left side of the screen, you choose an app from a list of supported programs, while the right side of the screen allows you to copy files into that app’s sandbox or save them from your iPhone onto your computer.

Player Widgets:
    When you fire up the multitasking interface you see a new set of widgets that control the application. To access it simply swipe to the left. From there you’ll be able to play, pause, move between tracks and open up the iPod app itself. Let’s hope this is just the first of many such widgets.
    Last edited by cpjr; 2010-05-06 at 04:20 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

niCe:]
    Patrick Wendell Tan

cool, i hope the file sharing is for pc in the final version
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Also I just noticed that Safari bookmarks now goes into landscape! It never did that on 3.x
    iPhone 3G 4.2.1 - iPod touch 3G 5.0 Beta 1
    Windows 7 - OS X 10.5.6

Don't forget that little icon that locks the display in portrait mode. Why only portrait, I don't know, it's stupid. But at least it's there!

i just seen in settings network there is a option for internet tethering did anyone else see that

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

^I'm on 3.0 and I have that option there already and I don't have a tethering plan or use my iPhone for tethering.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

this was taken from the quickjump forum. no wonder this guy is banned. and only after 7 posts lol