Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: April 30th is Jailbreak Celebration Day: Untethered Jailbreak for all iDevices

Quote Originally Posted by 360psp View Post
    New bootrom users like me have tethered jailbreak where when we reboot we use the computer
    But what im not quite sure is what do you mean New Bootrom? Like, I know if I upgrade to 3.1.3 right now ill kill jailbrake on mine and i wont be able to downgrade and whatnot. What good is this Spirit to me on the iPhone 3GS 3.1.2 Jailbroken already? Nothing right?

Quote Originally Posted by CsSxPlay3r View Post
    Ok im kind of confused here. I have an iPhone 3GS and its jailbroken using blackrain on 3.1.2. The question that im asking now is whats the difference of JB from blackrain then it is with this Spirit one? And what do you mean UNTETHERED jailbrake? Isnt it already Untethered? Sorry im kinda confused now. I can understand if this is for 3.1.3, but its making it seem like this is something totally different then what Im on now?
    tethered means ur phone has to be connected to your computer to jb untethered means it doesnt. and cant wait accidently upgraded to 3.1.3 and didnt have my shsh on file so couldnt downgrade

Ok now I understand the Tethered Issue. So this Jailbrake for me though would be pointless since I didnt upgrade to 3.1.3 and really dont need to correct? All im looking for is to jailbrake my iPad :]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

It will jailbreak the iPad. If you are have an iPhone jailbroken then there is no need to do it again.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Its kinda funny how people act like a jailbreak is the most important thing in the world

Thanks

It issss the most important part of my world lol , no it's not

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Its kinda funny how people act like a jailbreak is the most important thing in the world
    jailbreaking is my life. are you saying my life is nothing? =(

So it says it works on all 'activated' iPhones. I have the newest one (was bought on March 2010), it has the latest bootrom (iBoot-359.3.2), 3.1.3 firmware and so on.

BUT the thing is I'm from New Zealand and I have an US iPhone, and the only 'activation' the phone has is that I put an old at&t sim card in it... So I was wondering would this work for me? I'm just curious as to what needs to be done to use this future jailbreak.

-Thanks in advance. (Yea I've been sitting around with an expensive brick for the past 2 months, this jail break will be a life saver! lol)

Thanks

IT's OUT!!!!!!! , " My Belly Button That Is " don't keep your hopes up folks. GET SOME SLEEP BECAUSE THIS SITE IS GOING TO Be a billion questions and a miilion of the same threads. I got my Finger on the "Close Thread" button.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by posixninja View Post
    jailbreaking is my life. are you saying my life is nothing? =(
    Don't think he was saying the people doing or involved in jailbreaking teams are not important. Just sayin that the way people get all angry at things pertaining to jailbreaks. Take a look at the comments on the dev team blog on the article they posted almost every single one of them are about an unlock even though they say no unlock. And people start yelling about it. I am sure you see it all the time on your twitter too.

We appriciate you posixninja.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Thanks

I got a trigger button waiting lol , now a for This delay, it's another soap opera. This one titled "the unjailbroken and restless" starring comex lol , just like last years drama with 3.0 jailbreak lol

Can I save my SHSH if I have never had it jailbroken?

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Don't think he was saying the people doing or involved in jailbreaking teams are not important. Just sayin that the way people get all angry at things pertaining to jailbreaks. Take a look at the comments on the dev team blog on the article they posted almost every single one of them are about an unlock even though they say no unlock. And people start yelling about it. I am sure you see it all the time on your twitter too.

We appriciate you posixninja.
    oh yes, stupid people who ask stupid questions because they're too stupid to read the stupid article.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTubergate View Post
    Can I save my SHSH if I have never had it jailbroken?
    Yes you can. Apple still has SHSH blobs (I love saying that!) available from their servers.

Quote Originally Posted by nosit1 View Post
    Yes you can. Apple still has SHSH blobs (I love saying that!) available from their servers.
    How would I go about saving it?

why cant people see that all good things come to those that wait and im sure a few more days or weeks will soon come and all the hard work will be enjoyed

Quote Originally Posted by citygent39 View Post
    why cant people see that all good things come to those that wait and im sure a few more days or weeks will soon come and all the hard work will be enjoyed
    I like your positivity!!

Thanks

....or just read the big bold writing that says..DO NOT UPDATE!

Why was this taken of the main page and put into the member written news? Also, is there a dif between the Dev Team and The Chronic Dev Team?
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Thanks

Dont they know April Fools is on the 1st not the 30th ?? =\

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast