Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.1.3 Easter Egg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 3.1.3 Easter Egg
    I have not seen this written about anywhere so I thought I would take a shot at it. I accidentally updated my iPhone 3GS to 3.1.3. After a lot of turmoil I managed to get it jailbroken on 3.1.3. Today I found by accident that in 3.1.3 I have A2DP control over next and last song when using bluetooth. I did not see it mentioned in the official update notes either. Would someone else please confirm. I doubt if it is a result of my jailbreak.

I meant to post that AVRCP is working not A2DP, please forgive my mistake.
    Last edited by gmann21133; 2010-05-02 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Used wrong acronym

how did u jailbreak 3.1.3 for 3GS, thats not supposed to happen till friday nite
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

From A2DP wiki....

iPhone and iPod Touch: All iPhones support HFP and PBAP. Version 3.0 of the operating system added support of A2DP, limited AVRCP and PAN for iPhone 3G/3GS and iPod Touch 2nd/3rd generation only.[4] Original iPhone (iPhone 2G) bluetooth chip can provide A2DP as well, but Apple decided not to enable it. However, A2DP can be enabled in a jailbroken iPhone 2G by a special utility.
    Hope this helps.

Check out my Wallpaper Gallery - HERE

PM me to make a request. If you want specific images used, give links in pm.

Once I'm jailbroken I'll start doing Wallpapers, vWallpapers, and Themes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    how did u jailbreak 3.1.3 for 3GS, thats not supposed to happen till friday nite
    I used redsnow 0.9.4, had to go back to 3.0 first then 3.1.2, then found custom firmware for 3.1.3 and re-jailbroke it to 3.1.3. It took some doing to say the least. I also have shsh hashes stored on Cydia all the way back to 3.0.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gmann21133 For This Useful Post:

whereswaldo (2010-04-29)

nice, and i thought geohot was the man, you are the best guy on MMi with 4 posts
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No