Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GeoHot Iphone 3g S Jailbreak 3.1.3

Posting in this thread is like talking to someone with multiple personalities. I give up.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Ummmm, you keep saying something then they answer you. How is that like talking to someone with multiple personalities?
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Default iphone 3GS 3.1.2

I did a reset on network setting to my iphone 3.1.2 3GS got the apple logo stuck on it... Then got it to read itunes again but it will only restore to 3.1.3... As soon as I saw that I didn't bother restoring it. Should I just leave it alone for now... I know I have my 3.1.2 files saved on cydia...

If there was a way to downgrade itunes to 9.0 than using saurik's redirect gs.apple.com to 74.208.10.249 (a Cydia TSS server)

Will this work??????

As of now I never upgraded or tried anything??? Whats the best thing to do Nick????

I did a reset on network setting to my iphone 3.1.2 3GS got the apple logo stuck on it... Then got it to read itunes again but it will only restore to 3.1.3... As soon as I saw that I didn't bother restoring it. Should I just leave it alone for now... I know I have my 3.1.2 files saved on cydia...

If there was a way to downgrade itunes to 9.0 than using saurik's redirect gs.apple.com to 74.208.10.249 (a Cydia TSS server)

Will this work??????

As of now I never upgraded or tried anything??? Whats the best thing to do????
    Last edited by AsianTaurus; 2010-04-24 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You don't need to downgrade iTunes. Just follow the instructions at Caching Apple's Signature Server - Jay Freeman (saurik)
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I foresee this thread going nowhere fast and it becoming a major problem.

Thread Closed

Thanks

Agreed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12