Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Exposť Hack Emerges for iPhone 3GS

Default Exposť Hack Emerges for iPhone 3GS
    The hacks don't stop with the iPhone (despite Apple's wishes) and there are some pretty cool ones out there. One we found today was that's the handywork of developer Steve Troughton-Smith, which, according to SlashGear, essentailly places Mac OS X's Exposť feature on your iPhone 3GS.

Steve has also developed a version of Stacks for the iPhone, though it doesnít seem like the current version has Exposť support quite yet. Still, if youíve ever wanted pop-up icon arcs like you might find on an OS X desktop then itís a nifty mod to your iPhone; youíll need a jailbroken handset, naturally, and right now itís on limited alpha release.

It's unknown as to exactly when when Expose will get added, but this looks like a decidedly cool and useful thing for Apple to look into.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VI_4rROEFM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - MobileExpose[/ame]

Source

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Would be even better if it was somehow possible to implent it with backgrounded apps with Backgrounder!!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

I totally LOVE that. Expose is my savior on my iMac.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I look forward to this SprinJump replacement.