Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PogoPlank Released on Cydia

Default PogoPlank Released on Cydia
    go and check this app out it is revolutionary

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfOE21485GI]YouTube - PogoPlank 1.0-5 iPhone jailbreak[/ame]

With out a try before you buy I have no idea what it does or if it's worth the $2
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

its a full springboard "page" replacement
    In replaces your icon pages with a "categorised" wheel.
    It's pretty cool and seems to work rather smoothly. the Above video isn't the best at advertising it.
    Qik | Jaywalker | PogoPlank - First demo try this
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

The video gives a better feel of PogoPlank but I can't say I'm drawn to the product though.

I think it's trying too hard to be different, the rotating wheel doesn't seem to respond fluidly enough.
    Yeep! It's rwong! Run while you can.

This app is awesome! End of story.

I'll take your word for it.
    Not going to fork out money without trying so I guess I'll never knwo.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Jeez man.. We are talking about two bucks arent we? You've never taken a two dollar risk before? This app is excellent. Love the categories functionality without the lag of that app. Maybe im crazy but i also find the phone to be running much faster... BTW.. i have no interest in this app other that enjoying its use.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I've tried it out already. It is worth a lot more than 2 bucks IMO. I really like it, although there're things I'd like to see improved. Being able to change the dock items is one. Ability to continue accessing Spotlight is another.